If Castle is talking about the who I think he is, they guy uses a guitar pick while playing.
Wow that is impressive i can barely beat it on medium.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
If Castle is talking about the who I think he is, they guy uses a guitar pick while playing.
My whole problem with Guitar Hero is that it isn't really a lot like playing a guitar.
Next time I visit my friend, I'm taking a pick to use and it kills my fingers.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Silent Hill 4 and Silent Hill 3
3 owns 4, but both are great plays
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Guitar hero is pretty good i geuss, i couldn't really get interested in that a lot of guys have found there ways to Gears of War i liked that game a lot myself.. it takes a while to get into haha
Guitar Hero is awesome, Im an avid guitar player and it is a huge adjustment, when someone beats me on the game, I whip out the real thing and play it and ask if they can do that.
Thunderhorse and Texas Flood are impossible to play by the way, I only play on expert level.
Resistence: Fall of Man
I love this game..It's got great online multiplayer..40 man free for all..love it
also has a nice "easter egg" in it.. has the Travelocity Gnome...
Bookmarks